Netgear WNDR4500 Setup | N900Netgear WNDR4500 is packed with an array of features, taking your internet experience to the next level. Excellent range, fast wireless performance, Dual USB ports, parental controls, and great results at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands makes N900 an ideal option when it comes to installing a router. If you want to know everything about Netgear WNDR4500 N900 setup, then this page can help you. Continue reading!
Netgear WNDR4500 Manual | N900In the package of the WiFi router, you will get Netgear WNDR4500 N900 manual. This manual contains the complete Netgear N900 router installation steps and guidelines regarding how to use various features of your router. It is crucial to check this Netgear WNDR4500 router manual prior to executing the setup process. However, these installation and setup instructions might seem difficult for beginners or non-techies. The best way to do Netgear N900 router setup is to get experts’ assistance. Our technicians will guide you with each and every step in detail so that you can complete your Netgear WNDR4500 N900 WiFi router setup with ease.
Netgear N900 WNDR4500 Router Setup Steps
For users’ convenience, we have sub-divided the complete Netgear WNDR4500 router setup for model N900 in two modules – Setup Step A and Setup Step B respectively.
Setup Step A- Netgear N900 Router Configuration
Prior to the Netgear N900 WNDR4500 setup, you need to physically connect your router using these means:
- 1. Remove any cables connecting to the computer. Plug in the modem power adapter and check the power light to ensure the modem is on.
- 2. Connect the Netgear WNDR4500 N900 router to the modem.
- 3. Plug one end of an Ethernet cable to the modem and the other end into the internet port on the router.
- 4. Now, plug in the N900 router power adapter and check the power light to ensure that the router is on.
Setup Step B: Netgear N900 Login
- 1. Get access to a computer or laptop.
- 2. Launch a web browser on your PC.
- 3. Visit www.routerlogin.com.
- 4. You will be prompted to enter a username and password.
- 5. Enter the default Netgear WNDR4500 router login credentials.
- 6. Click on the Log In button.
- 7. The WNDR4500 dashboard displays.
How to Setup Netgear WNDR4500 Router Using Nighthawk App
- 1. Connect the provided antennas to the N900 WNDR4500 router.
- 2. Also, connect the modem to your router through an Ethernet cable.
- 3. Turn on the router by plugging its power cable into a working outlet and wait till the WiFi LED is lit.
- 4. Now, take your mobile device (Android or iOS) and open the Play Store/App Store.
- 5. Search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- 6. Once done, open the Nighthawk application.
- 7. Accept terms and conditions to proceed further.
- 8. Execute the on-screen instructions for Netgear N900 router setup.
Netgear WNDR4500 Wireless Router Setup Issues
- My WNDR4500 router's web interface not working
- Facing WiFi errors
- Not able to connect to default IP address
- Can't access the default web address of WNDR4500
- Unable to access login page of Netgear N900 WNDR4500 router
- Netgear N900 is not connecting to Internet
- Default username and password of Netgear N900 WNDR4500 router not working
- Not able to login to WNDR4500 router account
- My N900 WNDR4500 router showing orange light
- Facing IP admin password issues
- Facing Netgear 404 error
- VPN issues
- Browser Installation Issues
- Spotty Internet even after doing Netgear WNDR4500 setup
- Password recovery issues
- Forgot password of my N900 Netgear router
- Can't update the latest firmware of Netgear Nighthawk router
For having immediate help regarding any of the issues listed above, reach out to our experienced technicians at 1-844-616-3667.
Netgear WNDR4500 N900 Setup – Troubleshooting
- 1. First of all, check all the cable connections – power cable and the Ethernet cable.
- 2. The cables should not be loose.
- 3. In case you have many devices currently connected with your network, turn off the devices that are not in use.
- 4. Keep a visible distance between the router and modem. This will ensure that WiFi signals are not clashing.
- 5. Ensure that the router is getting adequate power supply.
- 6. If the default web login address is not working, check the web browser first.
- 7. Clear the cache and cookies, and disable any proxy servers if using.
- 8. The web browser should not be outdated. If your current web browser is not running the latest software version, then you are advised to either switch to another web browser that is already updated or get an update for the one you are currently making use of.
- 9. Reboot the whole network and power cycle your router as well as modem. For rebooting your devices, simply unplug them from their wall outlet and plug in them back after some time.
- 10. In case you’re connected through wireless, establish a hard-wired connection. Before planning to make a wired connection, make sure the Ethernet cable you use is free of any cuts or damages.
- 11. If Netgear router's default username and password are not working, double-check the credentials from the manual.
- 12. To resolve VPN issues during the Netgear WNDR4500 setup, disable the proxy servers and the firewall.
- 13. For lost router admin credentials issues, hard reset your router.
- 14. To deal with Netgear router error 651, reinstall the Network Adapter Driver Manager under the Control Panel and update the firmware of your router.
- 15. For Netgear 404 error, check the DNS servers and hard refresh the web page.
- 16. Netgear router orange light errors can be eliminated by identifying and troubleshooting the various connectivity issues with the router.