Methods to Execute Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Setup Process
In case you are one of those users who are looking for the best platform to learn how to set up the Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 router, then you have landed on the right post. Here, we have shed light on three different methods through which the setup process can be executed. But, before you learn how to start the setup process, it is recommended that you keep certain things in handy to avoid facing issues in the future. With that said, read on.
Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Setup [Prerequisites]
As mentioned above, here are the things needed prior to initiating the setup process:
- A damage-free Ethernet cable
- The default admin login username and password
- An updated internet browser
- A WPS-enabled modem
Netgear AX5400 Router Setup via WPS Method
Discussed in this section are the steps that need to be followed to use the WPS method to set up the AX5400 device:
- Locate a neat and clean place to keep your router.
- Once done, plug your router into a wall socket.
- Find the power button on it and press it.
- When you see the power LED become solid, look for the WPS button.
- After pressing it on the router, do the same with the modem.
- Hold on for a couple of seconds.
- At last, change the location of your networking device, i.e. AX5400 router.
Although you will face zero issues executing the Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 setup process, on the off chance, you do, use the next setup method.
Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Setup via Manual Method
In the manual method, the basic requirement is for you to make your way to the web user interface. To know more about what we are saying, refer to these guidelines:
- Start the process by repeating the first three steps in the previous method.
- Connect the networking devices with the aid of an Ethernet cable.
- Switch on your laptop.
- Load any web browser.
- Go to the address bar or the URL field.
- Enter routerlogin.net.
- After hitting Enter, you will find yourself on the Netgear AX5400 router login page.
- Input the default login credentials of your networking device.
- Select the Log In button.
- Once on the main dashboard, follow the on-screen prompts.
Now that you have done Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 setup, you can access the internet on your client devices by making them access the network of the router.
Nighthawk AX5400 Setup via Nighthawk App
This is the last method in line that can be put to use for the configuration of the AX5400 wireless router. Here is how you make use of this method to set up your device:
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Download and install the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Launch the application.
- Sign up using your personal details.
- Once you are done, log in with the assistance of the admin details, the default ones.
- Tap on the Log In button.
- You will find yourself on the Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 setup page.
- Go through the instructions given there to finish the setup process.
Since you have wrapped up the setup process, update the firmware of the router. This will ensure that you do not face the Nighthawk router not working issue in the future.
With the hope of helping you out, we are ending this blog post. If you were on alert mode while walking through the instructions mentioned above, then you surely will be able to set up the Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 wireless router. Now, you can change the settings of your router to give it a personal touch.
But, the question arises, what all settings can you change? Well, to get the answer to that question, it is recommended that you get in touch with our team of professionals. Apart from this, if you want to become aware of any specifications of your device, ask them.